The all new Primo was redesigned after seven years of customer feedback with a variety of new tools and accessories to further improve ease of use and to perform even better than before. All the tools and accessories you need are included to give you maximum utility and protection from the risk of viruses, allergens, bacteria, mold, and mildew and a significant advantage over pests such as bed bugs, and dust mites, and other.
No other steam cleaning product in the industry offers such incredible value.
Steam, Clean, Disinfect & Deodorize
Tackle all of your household cleaning with the power of steam. Vapamore steam cleaners remove dirt, allergens, bacteria, and viruses upon contact leaving clean, residue-free surfaces. Areas of household application include the following.
Indoor: Ovens, grills, appliances, sinks, faucets, showers, toilets, mirrors, baby toys, pet toys, carpet stains, upholstery, grout, defrosting freezers, windows, hard surface floors such as wood, tile, stone, and vinyl.
Outdoor: BBQ's, patio furniture, garage floors, windows, automotive, motorcycle, RV, boat, and small ATV recreation vehicles.
• New Tools & Accessories • Improved Floor Head Design • Produces 210°- 220° Steam • 60 Minutes Of Operation Per Tank • Cleans & Sanitizes Without Chemicals • 1.6 Liter Stainless Steel Boiler • Kills Germs, Dust Mites, Mold & Mildew • Removes Dirt, Grease, Grime & Stains • Solenoid-Operated Steam Control • 1500 Watt Water Heater • Extremely Effective Bed Bug Treatment • Adjustable Steam Output
• Floor Cleaning Head • Triangle Corner Brush • Extension Tubes X 2 • Water Level Dipstick • Steam Gun And Hose • Carpet Slider • Micro Fiber Floor Pad • Detail Accessory Adapter • Jet Nozzle Tool • Detail Scraper Tool • Nylon Grout Brush • Nylon Brush Medium • Nylon Brush Large • Brass Metal Brush • Clothes / Fabric Tool • Fabric Tool Cotton Cover • Smooth Surface Squeegee • Measuring Cup • Fill Funnel • Accessory Storage Bag • Replacement O-Ring Set
• Power Supply: 120V 60Hz • Heating Element: 1500W • Steam Pressure: 3.5 Bar – 50 Psi Max • Steam Temp.: 210-220° F • Tank Capacity: 1.6 L • Steam Time: 50-60 Min • Heating Time: 11 Min • Flow Rate: 40G / Min • Sound Level: 30 Db • Power Cord Length: 18′ • Steam Hose Length: 6′ • Max Reach: 10′ • Weight: 10.5Lbs • ETL Certified • Lifetime Warranty
Bed Bug Solution
The Vapamore MR-100 Primo produces steam with an output temperature between 210˚ to 220˚ degrees. Pests such as bedbugs, dust mites and other allergens along with their eggs are killed on contact at a temperature of 180˚ degrees. Using steam is an extremely effective and chemical free way to kill these pest along with E. Coli, Salmonella, H1N1 and other bacteria or viruses without leaving any harmful chemical residue behind. The tools supplied with the Vapamore MR-100 Primo allow you to treat all areas where these pests can hide such as bedding, sofas, furniture, pillows, carpet, cracks and crevices that are ideal hiding places for pests.
In Italian, Forza stands for “strength & power”. Performance, endurance, and total value – are the crown features of the all new updated MR-1000 Forza Commercial Grade Steam Cleaning System. Years of intensive development and customer feedback were dedicated to create its new updated version, resulting in the most powerful and innovative steam cleaners the industry has ever seen.
All over the world, MR-1000 Forza has greatly improved commercial cleaning for hundreds of business ownerswith star-quality restaurants and kitchens, auto shops and detailing, hospitals, residential care homes, and more. Experts in pest control have also found incredible value in the MR-1000 chemical-free treatment against bed bugs, dust mites, mold, and other allergens.
The all new Forza features an easy to remove U shape handle and removable parts storage basket so fitting the machine in tight spaces is no problem. Custom Italian manufactured CEME® brand internal components with commercial grade powder coated steel construction, continuous steam flow, computer controlled operation, and the largest selection of included accessories on the market.
A specially designed largest capacity in class stainless steel boiler with highest rated external 1900-Watt heater and 90 psi steam output enhance the power and execution of this world-class product.
• Produces 270°- 280° Steam • Continuous Flow, No Down Time • 90 PSI Steam Pressure • 1900 Watt Heating Element • 50 Accessories & Attachments • Computer-Controlled Operation • Removable U Handle & Parts Basket • Commercial Grade Construction • Over 3 Gallons On-Board Water Capacity • Adjustable Steam Output
What's in the box?
• Steam Gun And Hose • Accessory Tool Adapter • 2 X Jet Nozzle • 2 X Detail Scraper • 4 X Nylon Grout Brush • 4 X Med. Nylon Brush • 4 X Large Nylon Brush • 4 X Small Brass Brush • 4 X Cotton Cover • 2 X Extension Tubes • 4 X Large Stainless Brush • 4 X Large Brass Brush • 4 X Micro Fiber Floor Pad • Large Elbow Adapter floor Head With Bristles • Floor Head Smooth Surface • Triangle Corner Brush • Smooth Surface Squeegee • Detail Jet Tool • Bed Bug / Fabric Tool • Accessory Storage Bag • Funnel
• Power Supply: 120 V 60 Hz • Heat Element: 1900 W -15 A • Steam Pressure: 6 Bar – 90 Psi • Boiler Temp: 160°C – 320°F • Tank Capacity: 8 L – 2.1 Gal • Boiler Capacity: 4 L – 1.06 Gal • Steam Time: Continuous • Tip Temp 140°C – 284°F Peak • Heating Time: 9 Min • Steam Flow: 40 Gal/Min • Power Cord L.: 25 Ft • Steam Hose L.: 8 Ft • Max Reach: 12 Ft • Weight: 20.4 Kg – 45 Lb • Lifetime Warranty
This handheld steam cleaner is designed to move with you as you clean and sanitize your entire home or office using a 100% chemical-free cleaning system. The Vapamore MR-75 Amico produces steam with an output temperature between 200 – 210 degrees cleaning, deodorizing, disinfecting and killing off harmful viruses, bacteria and allergens without the use of chemicals.
This brilliantly engineered portable steam cleaner includes the most extensive array of accessories and attachments on the market, more than any other handheld steam cleaner on the market.
With high versatility and power, this machine was created explicitly for high-performance cleaning on the move.
210 Degree steam
Great for home & auto
Sanitizes and cleans without chemicals
Removes grease, grime, dirt & stains
Kills mold, mildew, germs, and dust mites
Removes pet stains
Vacuum mode and two steam modes
Water heater is 1300 watts
Steam hose & connector
Accessory tool adapter
nylon brush straight
Nylon grout brush
nylon medium duty brush
Large nylon brush
Small brass brush
Large brass brush
Large stainless steel brush
Fabric steamer & squeegee
3 Cotton covers
Accessory storage bag
Model: Mr-75 AMICO
Power: 115 V 60 HZ
Heating element: 1000 W
Steam pressure: 43.5 PSI
Boiler temperature: 210° F
Tank capacity: 6.7 FL OZ
4 Minute heat-up time
10′ Power cord length
3′ Steam hose length
Weight: 3.5 Lbs
Benefits to Cleaning with Steam
Household, construction sites, flood and fire restoration, allergy control, automotive, boat, RV, pest control/bed bugs, grout cleaning, hospitality, restaurant, commercial kitchens, gum removal, pet care at home, animal care facilities, hospital and care facilities, sporting goods, jewelry, food processing, and air-conditioning and heating.
The MR-750 Ottimo is the ultimate in steam cleaning for heavy-duty home use or light-duty commercial use. Ottimo, which means “Ultimate” in Italian, perfectly describes the performance and power of the MR-750 Ottimo. Years of development and customer feedback went into the development of the Ottimo to bring commercial power to a machine in a small light package.
Don’t let the small size fool you – like its big brother the MR-1000 Forza, the Ottimo is designed to be used in extreme-duty residential and entry-level commercial applications. Designed to fill the gap between light-duty residential and heavy-duty commercial machines, the Ottimo packs all the features you need into a small lightweight machine.
Lightweight, easy to move and easy to store, the Ottimo utilizes a powerful 75 psi max steam pressure and the largest boiler tank available. The Ottimo features a working time of up to 3 hours on a single tank, ensuring the Ottimo can handle any job.
The Ottimo is constructed from commercial-grade, powder-coated steel and features a class leading 4ltr stainless steel boiler, 1600 watt heater, dual thermoset operation, 75 psi max steam output pressure, and the best selection of included and optional accessories available. All of this makes the Ottimo the ultimate steamer available for your home or small business.
• Powerful 1600 Watt Heating Element • Solenoid Operated Steam Control • Produces 270f - 280f Steam • Water Level Indicator Dipstick • 75 psi max Steam Pressure • Commercial Grade Construction • Largest Stainless boiler In Class • Adjustable Steam Output • 3 Hours Work Time On a Single Fill • Cleans & Sanitizes Without Chemicals
• 1 X Steam Gun And Hose • 2 X Extension Tubes • 1 X Floor Head Smooth Surface • 1 X Micro Fiber Floor Pad • 1 X Large Elbow Adapter • 1 X Detail Jet Tool • 1 X Bed Bug / Clothes Steamer • 1 X Small Cotton Covers • 1 X Funnel • 1 X Measuring Cup • 1 X Accessory Tool Adapter • 1 X Scraper Tool • 1 X Angle Jet Tip • 1 X Nylon Brush Grout • 1 X Nylon Brush Medium • 1 X Nylon Brush Large • 1 X Brass Brush Small • 1 X Brass Brush Large • 1 X Horse Hair Brush Small • 1 X Horse Hair Brush Large • 1 X Stainless Brush Large • 1 X Water Level Dipstick • 1 X Extra O-Rings • 1 X Accessory Storage Bag
• Power Supply: 120 V 60 Hz • Heat Element: 1600 W – 13 Amp • Steam Pressure: 5.2 Bar – 75 Psi Max • Boiler Temp: 150 C – 302 F • Boiler Size: 4 L – 1 Gal. • Fill Capacity: 2.8 L – .73 Gal • Steam Time: 3 Hours Max • Tip Temp: 140 C – 284 F Peak • Heating Time Full: 20 Min • Steam Hose Length: 2.5 M – 8 Ft • Power Cord Length: 4.5 M – 15 Ft • Weight, 9.0Kg – 20 Lb • Lifetime Warranty