Sanitaire TRADITION™ QuietClean® SC889A Vacuum Cleaner
Two-speed TRADITION™ QuietClean® upright cleans quietly at 69 dBA and is LEED Qualified. CRI Silver certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute for an exceptional clean. Lowers cost of ownership with a 2,000 hour motor, pigtail cord and chrome brush roll with replaceable bristle strips. Quick Kleen™ fan chamber helps diagnose and clear clogs for easy maintenance.
- CRI Seal of Approval: We commit and deliver an exceptional cleaning experience backed by certification from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI). SC889 is certified silver.
- Do Not Disturb 24/7: Our premium line of QuietClean® machines provide 24/7 any time of the day cleaning at 70 dBA or less which is equivalent to the noise level of a human conversation. SC889 is measured at 69 dBA on low speed.
- LEED Daytime Quiet: Clean quietly and efficiently during the day with our 70 dBA or less machines to help businesses keep energy costs down and maintain their LEED certifications. SC889 is measured at 69 dBA on low speed.
- Extended Life Motor: Commercial-grade performance from a 6.5 amp, 840 watt motor producing 145 CFM.
- Easy to Operate: Get a consistent clean with added features like a dual-speed motor and an ergonomic, looped handle.
- Easy to Maintain: Tool-free brush roll and belt replacement. Dual-zipper pull for quick 6.1 qt. bag replacement.
- Handy Features: Quick Kleen™ fan chamber lets you view, service and access the impeller fan for reduced maintenance time.
- Pigtail Cord: Smart and effective pigtail cords save you from having to repair your entire machine and to use any size extension cord.